This article will give step by step instructions on how to print a document using the FWH plotter printers.
- The plotter printers are only accessible from these two computers in the FWH EOS Lab. You can use Google Drive, a USB flash drive, or a number of other methods to transfer the file to one of these two machines. They’ll be denoted by signs on the wall
- Open the file to be printed, and in the toolbar, click on File and then select the Print option from the menu.
- Once in the print dialog, the default printer may not be the plotter printer. Click on the dropdown menu to change printers.
- Be sure to select the printer named Hewlett-Packard HP Designjet T520 36in.
- Click on the OK or Print button to submit the document to the print queue