- Administrative Use
- Legacy VCL
- Eos Labs
- Specific Teaching Lab
- University Owned Computers
- Virtualized environments
- Personally Owned Computers
Predicting the real-world performance of a product requires simulation tools that span a variety of engineering disciplines. STAR-CCM+ is an all-in-one solution that delivers accurate and efficient multidisciplinary technologies in a single integrated user interface.
The Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MAE) purchases a license for STAR-CCM+ that is valid college-wide.
- Installation instructions are here (login required): STAR-CCM+ Installation Instructions
- The installation file with “–r8” in the title is the double precision version; the one without this is mixed precision.
- If you are running STAR-CCM+ on campus, as long as you are connected to the campus network (wired or wireless), you do not need to do anything else. If you are running STAR-CCM+ from off campus, you will need to connect to the <a href="http://vpn.ncsu.eduNCSU VPN before starting STAR-CCM+.
Log in to view download links