NAG Fortran Compiler
- Administrative Use
- Legacy VCL
- Eos Labs
- Specific Teaching Lab
- University Owned Computers
- Virtualized environments
- Personally Owned Computers
The NAG Fortran Compiler is a full standard implementation of the ISO Fortran 95 language with the addition of all of Fortran 2003, most of Fortran 2008 and OpenMP 3.0 and 3.1. Its development is based on the NAGWare f90 Compiler which was the world's first Fortran 90 compiler.
Installation NotesInfo you will need during installation is as follows:
- License Server: nag-fortran.eos.ncsu.edu
- Instructions for installing and configuring the software to use the NCSU license server are available here:
NAG Fortran Compiler: Installation Instructions
- If you are running the NAG Fortran Compiler on campus, as long as you are connected to the campus network (wired or wireless), you do not need to do anything else. If you are running it from off campus, you will need to connect to the NCSU VPN before starting the software; otherwise, you will get a license error and the program will not run.
- A video walkthrough is located here: NAG Fortran Compiler for NCSU Owned Computers. Note that the license server has changed, but the process to enter the info remains the same.
Download from Official Site