MathWorks | Website | Version 2020
Available For Use By
- Administrative Use
- Legacy VCL
- Eos Labs
- Specific Teaching Lab
Where It May Be Installed
- University Owned Computers
- Virtualized environments
- Personally Owned Computers
Math. Graphics. Programming. Whether you’re analyzing data, developing algorithms, or creating models, MATLAB is designed for the way you think and the work you do.
Additional Usage Notes
- NC State has a campus-wide license for MATLAB.
- Our license allows MATLAB to be installed by any student/ faculty, and staff member, on both NCSU-owned and personally-owned computers and other devices (e.g. tablets).
- Our campus license includes an unlimited number of licenses for MATLAB and all of the toolboxes.
- On personally-owned devices, MATLAB has a standalone license, meaning it works on- and offline. This license is time limited but can be renewed.
- When installing on a NCSU-owned computer, especially computers that may change hands (e.g., computers assigned to grad students) or are shared (e.g., lab computers) it makes sense to point at the NCSU license server, as the license will not be tied to one person, and it will never expire. Contact your IT group for assistance with this method.
- For instructions and info on downloading and installing MATLAB, please refer to OIT's MATLAB page and MATLAB FAQ.
DownloadNo Download Available