ANSYS GRANTA EduPack
ANSYS | Website | Version 2022 R2
Available For Use By
- Administrative Use
- Administrative Use
- Legacy VCL
- Eos Labs
- Specific Teaching Lab
Where It May Be Installed
- University Owned Computers
- Virtualized environments
- Personally Owned Computers
ANSYS GRANTA EduPack (formerly CES EduPack) is a unique set of teaching resources that support Materials Education across Engineering, Design, Science and Sustainable Development.
Documentation + Support Restrictions
Tutorials and support information for both students and faculty is located at the ANSYS Academic site.
Additional Usage Notes
- This license is for instructional use only.
- This license may not be used for research.
By clicking "I agree" below, you indicate that you understand and will comply with the requirements of this license: ANSYS GRANTA EduPack is made available to you through the NC State College of Engineering. The College of Engineering is ordering the right for you to use ANSYS GRANTA EduPack for instructional purposes. Use of ANSYS GRANTA EduPack for research under this license is prohibited. You will not give this download to anyone else, nor install it on anyone else's computer for them. You understand that redistribution of this software is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the terms and conditions of the license agreement and the NC State University Computing Policy.
ANSYS GRANTA EduPack 2022 R2 InstallationInfo you will need during installation is as follows:
- Access to this download is restricted to:
- Students enrolled in SMT 200, SMT 441, and/or MSE 423
- Instructors and TAs for the above classes
- ITECS Service Desk staff
- CNR IT staff
- TE IT staff
- MSE IT staff
- Instructions for installing and configuring the software to use the NCSU license server are available here:
ANSYS GRANTA EduPack: Installation Instructions
- If you are running ANSYS GRANTA EduPack on campus, as long as you are connected to the campus network (wired or wireless), you do not need to do anything else. If you are running it from off campus, you will need to connect to the NCSU VPN before starting the software; otherwise, you will get a license error and the program will not run.
Log in to view download links