SAP2000 Student Demo
Computers & Structures, Inc. | Website | Version 21
Available For Use By
- Administrative Use
- Eos Labs
- Specific Teaching Lab
Where It May Be Installed
- University Owned Computers
- Personally Owned Computers
From its 3D object based graphical modeling environment to the wide variety of analysis and design options completely integrated across one powerful user interface, SAP2000 has proven to be the most integrated, productive and practical general purpose structural program on the market today.
Documentation + Support Restrictions
Product documentation is available at the SAP2000 Wiki.
SAP2000 Student Demo is made available to you through the College of Engineering's SAP2000 Student Demo license. The NC State College of Engineering is ordering the right for you to use SAP2000 Student Demo for academic-related purposes. Installation of SAP2000 Student Demo on a computer owned by a business other than NC State University is strictly prohibited. You are authorized to use SAP2000 Student Demo while you are enrolled in, or employed by, NC State. Your acceptance of this agreement indicates that you understand and will comply with the requirements of the SAP2000 Student Demo license: I will not give this download to anyone else nor install it on anyone else's computer for them. I understand that redistribution of this software is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the terms and conditions of the license agreement and the NC State University Computing Policy. I understand that I am licensed to use SAP2000 Student Demo for academic coursework, teaching, and research only, and will not use this software for commercial purposes. I will discontinue use of SAP2000 Student Demo, and will uninstall the software, when I leave NC State.
- The SAP2000 Student Demo has a built-in license. If you get alerts that your license will expire soon, check back here for an updated version.
- For version 21, the vendor sent us a license extension that must be installed manually. You can update your license as follows:
- If you don't already have SAP2000 v21 installed, install the version that expired 02 Jan 2020 using the below link.
- Download the
lservrcfile below and copy it to the following folder on your computer:
C:\Program Files\Computers and Structures\SAP2000 21 Student
Note: There will already be an existing
lservrcfile there -- replace it with this newer version.
- You should now be able to run SAP2000 with a license expiration of 08 December 2020.
Log in to view download links