SAP2000 Student Demo
- Administrative Use
- Legacy VCL
- Eos Labs
- Specific Teaching Lab
- University Owned Computers
- Virtualized environments
- Personally Owned Computers
From its 3D object based graphical modeling environment to the wide variety of analysis and design options completely integrated across one powerful user interface, SAP2000 has proven to be the most integrated, productive and practical general purpose structural program on the market today.
Product documentation is available at the SAP2000 Wiki.
- The SAP2000 Student Demo has a built-in license. If you get alerts that your license will expire soon, check back here for an updated version and/or license.
- For version 22, the vendor sent us a license extension that must be installed manually. You can update your license as follows:
- If you don't already have it installed, first install the SAP2000 v22 student demo version that expired 17 Jan 2021 using the below link.
- Download the
lservrcfile below and copy it to the following folder on your computer:
C:\Program Files\Computers and Structures\SAP2000 22 Student
Note: There will already be an existing
lservrcfile there -- replace it with this newer version.
- You should now be able to run SAP2000 with a license expiration of 7 December 2021.