Granta Design | Website | Version 2019
Available For Use By
- Administrative Use
- Administrative Use
- Eos Labs
- Specific Teaching Lab
Where It May Be Installed
- University Owned Computers
- Personally Owned Computers
CES EduPack is a unique set of teaching resources that support Materials Education across Engineering, Design, Science and Sustainable Development.
Documentation + Support Restrictions
Tutorials and support information for both students and faculty is located at the CES EduPack Materials Education site.
Additional Usage Notes
- This license is for instructional use only.
- This license may not be used for research.
- Faculty who would like to use CES EduPack for instruction must first fill out an access request form including course information. Students enrolled in those classes will then be granted access to the download below. Instructors will also be granted access to further materials on the CES EduPack web site.
- Access has been granted for faculty and students in the following courses for Spring 2020:
- SMT 441 Sect 001
- SMT 483 Sect 001
- TE 402 Sect 001
By clicking "I agree" below, you indicate that you understand and will comply with the requirements of this license: CES Edupack is made available to you through the NC State College of Engineering. The College of Engineering is ordering the right for you to use CES Edupack for instructional purposes. Use of CES Edupack for research under this license is prohibited. You are authorized to use CES Edupack only while you are enrolled in approved courses. You will not give this download to anyone else, nor install it on anyone else's computer for them. You understand that redistribution of this software is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the terms and conditions of the license agreement and the NC State University Computing Policy.
This download is restricted to students enrolled in specific courses (see "Additional Usage Notes" above).
CES Edupack Installation
- Download and unzip the installation file.
- In the newly unzipped folder, run edupack_setup.2019.exe
- The installer will run automatically.
- The license for this software expires 31 August 2020.
Log in to view download links